Just downloaded our ViGo, voice biometric demo app and want to ensure that you have the best experience possible? Follow the tips below and then let us know if you have any questions.
- Take enrollment seriously (you’ll benefit in the long-run). This just means that you’ll get the best downstream results (your verification experience) if you enroll someplace where your speech is going to come through loud and clear with little background noise.
- Re-enrolling is OK! Either create a new profile or re-enroll the one you already use. You’ll get a new set of digits too if your profile is for the 4-digit mode.
- Create as many profiles as you like. Try creating a profile for each of the different modes.
- Speak clearly and at normal volume. The clearer the speech, the better the experience.
- Try and speak towards your mobile device’s microphone.
- Keep an eye (ear) on background noise levels. They will have an effect on performance (see #1 above)
- Tell us what you like/don’t like about your voice biometric demo app experience – we’d love to hear from you!