Integrating a new mobile identity verification solution across your enterprise is a big decision. It requires a great deal of planning and testing, as you want to make sure that the solution is the right fit for your enterprise before making an investment.
For this reason, VoiceVault makes it easy to test the waters and evaluate its ViGo voice recognition software. If you’re looking to test ViGo, you can sign up for a free 45-day, non-recurring self-registration period. During this time, you can register up to 200 users across your enterprise.
But what happens if you still need more time to evaluate the product after the free 45-day window ends? If you’re still not ready to commit to using ViGo, you can enter the next phase of the integration cycle which is the Developer Test Environment. Using the Developer Test Environment is not free, as it costs $750 to sign up. In doing so, however, you’ll gain access to a three month trial period as well as the ability to register up to 1,000 users.
The Developer Test Environment will also grant you access to the following features:
- Limited custom configuration/ phrases: Enjoy a preview of some of the customizable features that you will receive when using the full ViGo product.
- No maintenance downtime: Unlike the initial 45-day window, you can avoid scheduled maintenance periods and ensure a greater amount of uptime.
- High availability API: VoiceVault’s high-available API protects your application in the event of system failure.
- High-throughput bandwidth: Minimize network latency, ensuring lightning-fast application response times.
- Guaranteed data retention: Gain detailed records of your usage data for compliance purposes.
The great part about the Developer Test Environment is that it’s recurring, which means you can use it until you’re ready to migrate to a larger package, which is billed on a per-user basis and does not come with a maximum number of registered users.