What information do we collect?
We may collect the following types of information:
- Email address – When you use our Applications, you may be requested to provide your email address. We may use this improve the quality of our service, including logging access to the service, and to provide support to you during your use of the Application. VoiceVault will never sell your email address to any third parties.
- Recorded audio – As a result of the functionality required to provide our services, the Applications record and send audio to our servers over secured and encrypted channels for processing. This is a mandatory requirement in order to be able to use the basic features offered by the Application.
- Log information – When the Application accesses a VoiceVault server, certain information will be automatically recorded relating to the request. This may include information such as your interactions with the service, Internet Protocol address, device type, device language, the date and time of your request and your location.
What do we use your information for?
The information we collect from you may be used in one of the following ways:
- To provide basic product functionality – some information such as recorded audio is necessary for us to be able to operate our basic sevice
- To improve our products and solutions – we continually strive to improve our offerings based on the information we collect
- To improve customer service – the information helps us to more effectively respond to your customer service requests and support needs